1. The Word of God. The Bible is the inspired, error-free Word of God, our supreme authority in matters of faith and conduct.
2. The Trinity. There is one God, eternally existing in three persons—Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. God the Father. God is an infinite, personal spirit, perfect in holiness, wisdom, power and love.
4. Jesus Christ. Jesus is God’s only son, who died a substitutionary atoning death and rose again on the third day. We believe in Jesus’ virgin birth, sinless life, teachings and miracles.
5. Holy Spirit. The Spirit convicts the world of sin, righteousness and judgment, and indwells every believer in Christ.
6. Regeneration. All people are sinners by nature and by choice. Those who repent of their sins and trust in Christ as Savior are regenerated (given new life) by the Holy Spirit.
7. The Church. The universal church is a living, spiritual body of which Christ is the head and all regenerated persons are members. The local church is important for worship, fellowship, doing good works, and evangelism.
8. Christian Conduct. Christians should live for the glory of God and the well-being of others with conduct that is faithful and blameless.
9. Ordinances. Christian baptism is the immersion of a believer in water in the name of triune God. The Lord’s Supper is a commemoration of Christ’s death for us.
10. Religious Liberty. Every person has direct access to God; each church is independent; Church and State are separate having different functions.
11. Church Cooperation. It is healthy for local churches to voluntarily cooperate with other churches to promote the cause of Jesus Christ in our world.
12. Last Things. Jesus Christ will personally and visibly return to earth someday; He will judge all people and establish His eternal kingdom.